Welcome to my Misfits fan blog!

I'm a fiend for many years and I always wanted to share my Misfits experience with other fiends out there, and now trough the magic of blog, I can! I was at only one Misfits gig in my whole life, but I think I made the best out of it. Also I never have opportunity to collect rare Misfits LP's and stuff like that, I stick more to their music and memorabilia. So please do not hesitate to contact me if you need something for trade or just to chat about your experiences about the greatest horror punk band in history.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jerry Only on 5$ bill

This is 5$ bill that I send to Fiend Club with poster I made for the band. Jerry Only thank me on poster and gave back my 5$ with his drawing of president Lincoln with devilock on it, saying that when the new album is out (one we all waiting for) Fiend Club will be available for free on the internet (one we all waiting for). I think this is pretty nit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe!! Lol