Welcome to my Misfits fan blog!

I'm a fiend for many years and I always wanted to share my Misfits experience with other fiends out there, and now trough the magic of blog, I can! I was at only one Misfits gig in my whole life, but I think I made the best out of it. Also I never have opportunity to collect rare Misfits LP's and stuff like that, I stick more to their music and memorabilia. So please do not hesitate to contact me if you need something for trade or just to chat about your experiences about the greatest horror punk band in history.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Official Fiend Club Cards

Those are mine Fiend Club cards. I was a member for 4 years but I have never received a card for year 2002.
As I already sad, I was at the only one Misfits concert in my life, so I tuck my Fiend Club Card and tried to get into a backstage with it. I found somewhere on the net that you can do that with your official card. But backstage was guarded by some guy that never heard for Misfits in his life, so he ask another guy that also never heard for them to let me in the backstage, and they decided that is not good idea to do that.
So, I never used my Fiend Club card, it was not even valid they after that because it was last day of May. I made in the firs row on the concert so it was a best concert experience till this day.

1 comment:

Promotional Products Blogger said...

I made a post about Misfits merchandise in my blog a little while ago--check it out: MerchDoneRight.