Welcome to my Misfits fan blog!

I'm a fiend for many years and I always wanted to share my Misfits experience with other fiends out there, and now trough the magic of blog, I can! I was at only one Misfits gig in my whole life, but I think I made the best out of it. Also I never have opportunity to collect rare Misfits LP's and stuff like that, I stick more to their music and memorabilia. So please do not hesitate to contact me if you need something for trade or just to chat about your experiences about the greatest horror punk band in history.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Letter from Jerry Only


Suck on this fiends! This is something like every fiends dream, letter from Jerry Only himself. Here you can see both sides of it, first is a poster for Famous Bass Monsters, promo poster for Dean Markley Skullbusters bass strings signed by Jerry Only and a message: "Micky Rocks". On the other side is letter to me from Jerry saying: "Micky, Jerry here. I'm going to make "Fiend Club" free on internet when new album's done... Here's your $ Keep the faith" and signed by Jerry Only.
He also sand me 5$ bill that you can see on this blog and The Fiend, limited edition toy.
Poster I sand them is I think still unpublished, but if you seen it somewhere please tell me.
Click on the image to see it in better view.

No comments: