Welcome to my Misfits fan blog!

I'm a fiend for many years and I always wanted to share my Misfits experience with other fiends out there, and now trough the magic of blog, I can! I was at only one Misfits gig in my whole life, but I think I made the best out of it. Also I never have opportunity to collect rare Misfits LP's and stuff like that, I stick more to their music and memorabilia. So please do not hesitate to contact me if you need something for trade or just to chat about your experiences about the greatest horror punk band in history.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Misfits Poster, Belgrade 5.30.2003.

Misfits first concert in Serbia in 30 years. This is the poster for that gig. Guy who design it wrote: "R-n-R Hall of Fame Inductee DEZ from Black Flag"! Marky Ramone is Hall of Fame Inductee. But not for this designer guy, he wrote: "Marky Ramone of the world famous RAMMONES". Who the hell are Rammones?
And after all that he gave us his email at the bottom corner of the poster, probably to tell him how he sucks. So here it is: m_lights@Eunet.yu so please fill free to gave him a some good word.
Before the concert there was a press conference where guy laugh to this poster and Dez sad something like: " I like to thank people of Belgrade for putting me on the R'n'R Hall of Fame!"
I got two of these posters, so if you want to trade with something, please contact me. Also I will give you DVD with this Belgrade interview.

No comments: